Thursday, November 26, 2009

Vastu-home tips

In those days, houses were generally constructed according to the rules of Vastu Shastra and people lived happily. In those days memebers of a joint family used to be happy, contented, prosperous. But in recent times, despite of the families being small, like nuclear families, peace and happiness remains a far cry. As culture ruins and time advanced, we started ignoring our old culture and tradition.......

The rule of vastu shastra should not be ignore while constructing a house and after construction in fully finished. Here some tips which can be easily followed by everyone as basic vastu tips:

1.Place a picture of bright sunrise on southern wall in the hall.

2.Dining -room should not be exposed to the frount door of the house.

3.Never hang a mirror in kitchen.

4.Place an aquarium in the south east corner in the living room.

5.Windows should kept open outward normally.

6. Keep the broom and mops out of the sight as far as possible.

7 comments:

  1. hello sir i am sathish babu from coimbatore in my life & family & job are so many problems no money no rest and so many strain in my life d of birth 9\7\1981 o+ group i have no money to visit you this is my position i don,t know live or die

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sir i am s.p.arunkumaar from tirupur in my life & family & job are so many problems no money no rest and so many strain in my life d of no birth date o+ group i have no money to visit you this is my position i don,t know live or die

    s.p.arunkumaar-9944901114

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir i am r,sivakumar from tirupur in my life & family & job are so many problems no money no rest and so many strain in my life d of no birth 20.02,1984 date o+ group north home i have no money to visit you this is my position i don,t know live or die 9043821029,9655536488

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respected sir : I'm Mrs.S.Eswari blood group B+ ( don't know date of birth ) , we live on Chennai , we want to sell our house as soon as possible, no one coming forward to buy it, we dont have proper income and no one to help me and my son(S.karunakaran , blood group o+, Date of birth 05-06-1997) , we have lot of troubles , please tell as any way to sell our home . Kindly waiting for your reply with full faith in you. Thank you sir 9841928359

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir I am k.vijayalakshmi . o ve d.o.b: 3:9:1988 my marriage date 10.11.2014.their was mis understanding with my hus. all positive has changed to negative after marriage. if I speak normally it will become a big issue.my life have to become happy wat is the solution sir . pls reply me sir I kindly request u sir


    ReplyDelete
  6. heloo sir im kavya from namakkal im studying now in my family so much problems all r about money in tiz time my mother father hve the 71/2 going now each and everthing is problem now i wanaaa to ask how is my future mr date of birth 27th sep 1993

    ReplyDelete