Thursday, November 26, 2009

Date of birth and fate

The first part was about BIRTH number (date of birth) Now it is all about FATE number.
The fate number is the sum total of the date, month and year numbers of a person.
For example: If a person's date of birth is 17-7-1988
To calculate the Fate number we have to add and calculate
1+7+7+1+9+8+6=39=3+9=12=1+2=3
The fate number in this example is 3.

The birth number indicates that, "What we are given with in this life".
The fate number indicates that, "How we are using, what we are given with".
Now let's take up 'NAME' number.
The name number is the single digit number of the total of all the alphabets of a name. Every English alphabet has a number allotted to it.


Alphabets and Numbers:
A I J Q Y = 1.
B R K = 2.
C G L S = 3.
D M T = 4.
E H N X = 5.
U V W = 6.
O Z = 7.
P F = 8.
Number 9 has no associated alphabets.


Example to arrive a name number :
Name - S.Arunothayam= S A R U N O T H A Y A M.
3+ 1+ 2+ 6+ 5+ 7+ 4+ 5+1+ 1+ 1 + 5 =41 =4+1=5.
The name number of S.Arunothayam is number 5.

The BIRTH, The FATE and The name numbers are important in numerology. There are some more numbers, but the above mentioned three numbers are the most important.

Numbers 6 5 3 1 and 9 are considered stronger than numbers 8 7 4 2.

If one had got his birth, fate and name numbers good and harmonious, his whole life would be happy and comfortable. He would be the LUCKY one. There should be a good combination of the three numbers to be lucky.


We cannot alter our birth number or our fate number. But we can select and change our name number to be lucky. A name number should be friendly and have harmonious vibrations to birth and the fate numbers. If any one or both the birth and the fate numbers were weak, we should select a strong name number to overcome the problem.


By adding or removing some letters here and there the name can be changed as fortunate.
There is no need to worry if the birth or fate number were not good. We can always select a lucky name number and live happily forever.


Do not try to change your name without consulting a good numerologist. It may leed you in more trouble to your life.

25 comments:

  1. Dear Sir

    I am from Srilanka,my date of birth is 23-02-1983,and my name is senthru,how could i change my name to suit my fate and birth number

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am from calicut,kerala.my date of birth is 13-o9-1965.my actual name is seethalakshmi but every body used to call me as shanthi.now i am married and we are running business.the business is in my name seethalakshmi narayanan where narayanan is my husbands name. we have so many problems in business. we want to flourish our businesss and ovecome all our difficulties. please tell me how can i overcome all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name SKV.Jaganaathan date of birth 14.06.1963, my cell no 9443709300 i am from Hosur,My business Name Sri Visnu Construction
    My wife J.Shanmugavalli date of birth 02.07.1972,My elder daughter J.Aiswarya date of birth 06.10.1992,Younger son J.Ruthrakodi Srinivasa date of birth 09.03.1996.I am doing civil construction business past 14 years. I want some huge achivement in my business.How my bio data helps possitevely.what is the guidelines for me.please explain sir. Whole my family are watching your programme in sun TV every monday morning. This is very useful to us. Valthukkal.Expect your advise sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir my name is v.k.govarthan i am from kumbakonam i born on 10-2-1994 time : 12:04 early morning.at thanjavur now i am study in singapore and i am student and i want to know about my future is there any change for me for my bright future i am waiting for your reply and my email id is govarthanvk78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir,

    My date of birth is 17.4.1976.My name is K.Rangasamy,still now iam a bachelor.I am going to change my like BALA RANGARAJ.Is it ok to me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like to your face& speche. attack people mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir my name is sakthivel.G and birth date is 13/02/1986 i want to know about my future sir

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir my name is kalpana.M and my birth date is 03/04/1979 time : 10.25 i want to know my furture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Respective sir,

    My name is SARANYA.P and my date of birth is 16.11.1989...and my time of birth is 5:59PM..Sir i want to know how my future will be...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am from erode,my date of birth is 09-02-1986,and my name is k.m aravinthan,how could i change my name to suit my fate and birth number

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sir,
    MY name is Mrs.P.KRISHNAVENI...My husband running his own business in my name ...His name is Mr.N.Purusothaman..Our Company name is K.P.S.ENGINEERING WORKS which is facing in EAST direction located in Pappanaicken palayam,Coimbatore...sir i want to how the company's development in the upcoming future....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear sir,
    My name is K.RAMACHANDRAN .i am from madras and my birth date was 09/03/1985.i was working in private company and i was trying for government job and how its work its there any prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. savy:

    My name is K.Savithri i am from Hyderabad my birth date is not correct. My official birth date is 20-11-1965. Can i get any information with my original name given to me?

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is N.Rajeshkannan,my date of birth is 31.1.1977.My wife name is R.Abirami our wedding date is 23.1.2004 .Our elder daughter name is R.Susmitha,her date of birth is 5.11.2004 and younger daughter name is R.Yuva vaishnavi her date of birth is 28.3.2008.Sir please expect your advice please tell how we will step forward to our life.Sir please tell us if we have to change our daughters name or letters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my name is s.sasirekha my date of birth is 28.4.1990 want to know my future

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir my name is m.mariam hajwana ...my date of birth is 10.10.1990.now am completed BE.may i know when will i get a job?

    ReplyDelete
  17. ningal solkira tipps anaithum nandraga palikirathu.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello sir vanakkam sir my name is k.m.john Christopher...my date of birth 15-06-1967 birth places ballary dist time 6.30am

    sir i am doing private jobs and concentrates from 1998' exculy i have earn so much money nearly 30-40lack but now i don't have any money with me and also scene i am minting some security agency name national security services at mundargi taluk gadga dist in Karnataka so please advices me or Oder me how to make money savings and how to maintaining the money ...in security department also i have earning 50.000/-.per month but nothing remaining balance
    so please help me to levee happily me emai id;-nationalysecurity3@gmail.com
    cont:-9591063828

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir I am great fan of yours.and my DOB is 17/09/1996.I am a medical student.pls tell me about my future.my no is9787974866.my ID is prasanthrajappg47@gmail.com.pls reply me sir..........!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Name is V.L.SRINIVASAN date of birth 29.08.1969,my cell no 9894828507 i am from Coimbatore,i want to start a own business Name is ABIRAMII EXPORTS
    I want some huge achivement in my business.How my bio data and name helps positevly.what is the guidelines for me.please explain sir. Whole my family are watching your programme in sun TV every monday morning. This is very useful to u.Expect your advise sir.

    Reply.Expect your advise sir.

    Thanks & regards
    V.l.Srinivasan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Numerology consultant Tamil Nadu

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete